Re: [Help-librejs] Whitelisting Libraries?

From: Nik Nyby
Subject: Re: [Help-librejs] Whitelisting Libraries?
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 09:13:34 -0400

On 04/05/2016 12:02 PM, James Kruth wrote:
What’s the process for requesting a library to be whitelisted?
Specifically, I’d like to see the following expat (mit) licensed
libraries whitelisted, if possible:

http://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/mithril/0.2.0/mithril.min.js
http://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/moment.js/2.8.4/moment.min.js
http://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/lodash.js/2.4.1/lodash.min.js

One other library which I’m curious how LibreJS would approach is:

http://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/Cookies.js/1.1.0/cookies.min.js

You can see there’s no license header, and the author has used
UNLICENSE, which appears to be a form of public domain:
https://github.com/ScottHamper/Cookies/blob/master/UNLICENSE

If possible, I’d like to see all four libraries whitelisted. Thanks.

- James

The current process for whitelisting libraries is here:
http://www.gnu.org/software/librejs/manual/librejs.html#Adding-new-whitelisted-libraries
We accept patches that add new libraries to script-libraries.json.

I will add these libraries to our whitelist when I get a chance.