[Help-librejs] Running librejs tests without a browser

From: David Seaward
Subject: [Help-librejs] Running librejs tests without a browser
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 12:37:48 +0200

Hello,

I'm interested in automating LibreJS testing. Is there currently
(Oct/Nov 2017) a mechanism for doing this - for example, a command line
tool - or is the only way to run LibreJS as a browser add-on?

Regards,
David

P.S. I heard that LibreJS is currently being redesigned (or something
like that). If this is the case, is there a link where I can read about
and follow this process? (I couldn't find one, so maybe I
misunderstood.)