Help debugging why some javascript is blocked

From: mark burdett
Subject: Help debugging why some javascript is blocked
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 16:43:23 -0800

Hi librejs, I'm testing out the https://www.eff.org site for librejs
compatibility, admittedly for the first time in years.

I'm trying to figure out why some of our javascript is blocked, despite
the fact that we specify it as GPL at our jslicense URL.

Librejs reports "External script with no known license" for six scripts,
but those scripts are listed at https://www.eff.org/librejs/jslicense

This seems worth debugging, because it could also indicate a bug in my
librejs module @ https://www.drupal.org/project/librejs

Thanks for any insight you may have.. :)

--mark B.