Re: SPDX License definitions

From: Ian Kelling
Subject: Re: SPDX License definitions
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 10:26:16 -0400

Hi Taavi,
At FSF we are working on an update to the definition of what librejs
accepts so that it includes SPDX identifiers. The existing ways to
identify licenses will still be valid of course, and we want people to continue
implementing librejs on their sites in the meantime. We are happy for
suggestions now, and feedback once we publish our idea of how it will
work. General improvements to librejs are in the works too, including
responding to some other messages on this list :)