Trying to get LibreJS working on my website

From: Ethan Edwards
Subject: Trying to get LibreJS working on my website
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 21:34:54 -0400

Hello,

I've recently noticed that LibreJS blocks the JavaScript on my website.
As a Free Software advocate this alarmed me, so I looked up how to
properly add a License to your JS code, and I followed the instructions
and I chose the magnet method.

```
/* @license
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:cf05388f2679ee054f2beb29a391d25f4e673ac3&dn=gpl-2.0.txt
GPL-v2-or-Later */

 My code

 More code

 etc.

/* @license-end */
```

But when I visit my site with GNU icecat, LibreJS doesn't run it, any
ideas why? My site is at https://ethancedwards.com and the JS is at
https://ethancedwards.com/script.js