JavaScript in iframe allowed

From: takuwan
Subject: JavaScript in iframe allowed
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 13:29:16 +0100

Hi all,

I noticed that JS loaded from within an <iframe> is transparent to LibreJS:
there’s no report of it in the extension tab (neither accepted nor blocked).

Here is an example with an embedded OpenStreetMap map at the bottom of the page:
https://zazenmarseille.org

If I follow the link bellow the map to open it in the OSM website, the script is
blocked and the map can’t be displayed because it’s not free. Why is it not
blocked directly in the <iframe>?

Cheers,