Re: CkEditor in web application

From: Yuchen Pei
Subject: Re: CkEditor in web application
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 11:29:52 +1100

David García Sanz <david.garcia.sanz@gmail.com> writes:

Hello, I am a developer from Spain and I would like to ask you if I can use a javascript library such as ckeditor (html editor) in a web project for internal use in the company. This component is distributed under the GPL license. The project is an internal management software
for the public administration.

Thank you very much and greetings. I am looking forward to your response.