Re: Making State of New Hampshire websites LibreJS-compatible

From: Eric Gallager
Subject: Re: Making State of New Hampshire websites LibreJS-compatible
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2022 12:42:26 -0500

Hi, unfortunately the committee my bill went before voted it
"Inexpedient To Legislate" (i.e. killed it) on the grounds that it was
trying to do too much and ought to be split up into smaller bills. The
next chance to re-file bills won't be until the fall, so it looks like
I'm going to have to postpone this effort until then. In the meantime
I am going to try to get myself appointed to the state's Information
Technology Council so I can push for these changes through other means
besides legislation.
Thanks,
Eric Gallager