duckduckgo.com and html.duckduckgo.com

From: Richmond
Subject: duckduckgo.com and html.duckduckgo.com
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2023 12:36:58 +0100

If I visit duckduckgo.com with librejs enabled it immediately redirects
me to the non javascript site (which has no image search), so I cannot
see what script was problematic. This is strange because it is actually
the default search engine for icecat. How can I see what scripts it
doesn't like? If I whitelist duckduckgo.com it just says all the scripts
are whitelisted.