Help with liberating MathJax on my website: are wildcards supported?

From: John Scott
Subject: Help with liberating MathJax on my website: are wildcards supported?
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 19:12:50 +0000

Hi,

I'm using MathJax v2 on my personal web page at https://johnscott.me/math and
I'm trying to mark the page so that LibreJS knows that MathJax is under the
Apache 2.0 license and therefore free. The only problem is that MathJax is
rather big, and the names of the different JavaScript files it loads may differ
depending on what browser or device you're using; it's not possible for me to
test all possible combinations of configurations to figure out what JavaScript
files might be used.

Is it possible for me to, in the table, use a wildcard to indicate that all
JavaScript files below the /mathjax/ directory are under a particular license?
I haven't figured out how to pull this off.

Thanks,
John
--
Homepage: https://johnscott.me