help-radar

CONTACT YOUR ACCREDTIED AGENT.

From: Österreichische Lotterien
Subject: CONTACT YOUR ACCREDTIED AGENT.
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 19:53:13 +0000

STAATSLOTERIJ.NL,
No 21 MANNI-STRAAT
1309HA AMSTERDAM/NETHERLANDS

FROM: THE PROMOTION DIRECTOR
RESULTS FOR THE SECOND CATEGORY DREW
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS DEPT.
REF: SF/A028985296/EF,
BATCH: MLZ/91663/AHK.

ATTN;WINNER,

RE:WINNING NOTIFICATION/FINAL AWARD:
We are pleased to inform you of the release, of the long awaited results of the STAATSLOTERIJ.NL/INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAMES NL held on 6th of December 2005.

Reference Number: SF/A028985296/EF, and Batch Number MLZ/91663/AHK.

Your email address attached to the ticket number: TK/469\365\9NL that drew the lucky winning number, which consequently won the loterij in the second category in four parts. You have been approved for a payment of 500,000.00Euros (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND EUROS.) in cash credited to file reference number:WQ/4249859609/GY4.This is from a total cash prize of FIVE MILLION EUROS Shared among the ten international winners in second categories.

Congratulations!!!

All participants were selected through a Multi international computer ballot system drawn from 98,000 (Ninety eight thousand) names of email users around the world, as part of our international promotion programme.

Due to mixed up of some names and addresses, we ask that you keep this award personal, till your claims has been processed and your funds remitted to you. This is part of our security measures to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of the situation by other participants or impersonators.

To begin your claim, do file for the release of your winning by contacting our accredited agent:
MR. ERIC VAN DER MARK.
Foreign Transfer Manager.STAATSLOTERIJ.NL,
FAX + 31-847-273-491
FAX + 31-847-580-642
TEL + 31-643-963-991
Email: address@hidden

NOTE: All winnings must be notarized to complete the claim process; winners will be referred to a Foreign Transfer Manager,to have their winnings notarized. Winners are to cover the legal charges not STAATSLOTERIJ,

Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence. They are your agent, and responsible for the processing and transfer of your winnings fund to you.

YOUR SECURITY FILE NUMBER IS LX\B91237-H1-67/HF4 (keep personal) Remember, your winning must be claimed not later than (23-12-05) After this date,funds might be returned to the unclaimed. Furthermore, should there be any change in your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.

Yours truly,

Mrs. Anna Remound.
THE PROMOTION DIRECTOR.
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM (NL)