hurdextras-hackers

[Hurdextras-hackers] Users/Reference Manual

From: Matthew Grant
Subject: [Hurdextras-hackers] Users/Reference Manual
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 08:51:19 -0400

Hi

I have been working on copying complete or
semi-complete(without FIXME) pieces of the
hurd.texi file into the Hurd Reference Manual
part of the using_the_hurd.texi file.

I am wondering if there are any folks working
on the incomplete things in the hurd.texi .
Also as the Hurd grows in functionality are
the new pieces added to the hurd.texi file in
the hurd/doc sources.

Also I have seperated the Reference Manual
from the Users Manual. Check it out here
http://seinfeld.arrowstreet.com/docs/
using_the_hurd.html

If this doc is not acceptable please give me
some help. Also excuse my ignorance in the
technical aspect of the Reference Manual
(order of libs,organization) because I
haven't learned to program yet (learning).

Thanks

Matt Grant

"Just cuz you got the power, that don't mean
you have the right."-MotorHead from (No Sleep
at All)

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag