info-gne

[Info-gne] re:Introduce special discounts for all our customers!

From: Isaiah Luce
Subject: [Info-gne] re:Introduce special discounts for all our customers!
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 15:32:02 -0120

Dear,

Looking for the best prices for impotency treatment drugs? Surfing the Net for the cheapest weight loss medications? Want to buy low cost anti-depressants?
Visit MyCanadianPharmacy online store!

We have an unmatched level of service!
Discreet and confidential packaging! Incredible selection of pharmaceutical products!
Ultra fast delivery!

Don’t hesitate! Click here to read more about discounts available in our online store.
http://www.juaa.hk

Prompt delivery! Great pricing, personalized service!

Best regards,
Isaiah Luce