info-gnu-shogi

Don't expose your intimate life!

From: William
Subject: Don't expose your intimate life!
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 21:31:31 +0100

        My Canadian Pharmacy Bestseller for You !

Don't expose your intimate life!

Need some love pi11s?

So, why go to your local drugstore ?

Why waste time and extra money?

Why let people know about your intimate life?

        Evil-wishers are always around to spread rumors.
        We give you the issue! Make a quick, secure and ABSOLUTELY CONFIDENTIAL purchase online and receive your LICENSED love life enhancer right to your door! No privacy exposure, no time wasted, no exorbitant pri$es!

Start a super life now!

Our store is VERIFIED BY BBB! All transactions are APPROVED BY VISA!