info-gnu-shogi

NOTICE OF CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNING

From: powerball lotterycompanynetherland
Subject: NOTICE OF CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNING
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 11:13:10 +0000

                                        POWERBALL LOTTO. BV
                                     POWERBALL-WHEEL E-GAME 2006

Dear Consolation Prize Winner,

NOTICE OF CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNING

This email confirms that you have been notified of by the POWERBALL INTER
LOTTO BV The Netherlands of your email lottery winning for 2006 Powerball
Lotto - Wheel E-game held on 2nd January 2006.

We wish to congratulate you on the selection of your email coupon number
which was selected among the 45 lucky consolation prize winners.
Your email ID identified with Coupon No.PBL2348974321 and was selected by
Electronic Random Selection System (ERSS) with entries from the 50,000
different email addresses enrolled for the Lotto-Wheel E-game.
Your email ID included among the 50,000 different email addresses where
submitted by our partner international email provider companies.

Prize Ref No.:  PBL/CN/6654/CP
Lottery Group: Consolation Prize Group
Prize Amount:  US $500,000 Five Hundred Thousand Dollars Only

You are required to file claims for your lottery prize winning by contacting
the Lottery Claims Processing Officer with your winning information provided above.

Lottery Claims Officer:
Name:    Mr.Sean Thompson
Email:  address@hidden
Tel:    +(31)-616-585-477)
Fax:     +(31)-847-330-020)

Congratulations once again from all our staffs on your consolation prize
winning, we hope you will partake in our forth coming Powerball Lotto-Wheel
Email-games.

Yours truly,

Mrs.Birgit Romio
(Lottery Co-ordinator