jailuser-dev

[prfw] Williams Lagro

From: Williams Lagro
Subject: [prfw] Williams Lagro
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 16:30:40 +0400

Dear, Sir.
Good day to you, I am so sorry for sending you unsolicited mail, I got your
contact from a Business directory. I saw in my agents office and decided to
contact you directly for the sake of business, My name is Williams Lagro from
liberia am in U.A.E. United Arab Emirates now searching for a reliable business
partner,i have about 11 million dollars only i would want to invest it here in
U.A.E,am only soliciting for your assistance to help me .if you are willing to
invest in this business please give me your confidential contact phone number
so that we can see and discuss in details.
Thank you once again for your intrest.
Williams Lagro