librefm-discuss

Re: [Librefm-discuss] Website improvements

From: Lincoln de Sousa
Subject: Re: [Librefm-discuss] Website improvements
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 08:51:29 -0300

On 03/01/2011 01:44 PM, Stefan Helmer wrote:
Hi there,

are there any plans to improve the layout of LibreFM?

With a better looking UI more users would use it...i think.

Greetings from germany
stoeffn

Hello there,

I have started to work on a new theme for gnufm[0]. I have proposed
a profile page and started to work on the listening page too, but
because of lack of {time,feedback} things got a bit slower.

I still want to work on it but it would be nice to work together
with some other people pointing out some directions for me.
Something that I'd really love to receive some comments is the
site map I've proposed in another thread[1].

Let's make it rock :D

[0] http://comum.org/~lincoln/librefm
[1] http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/librefm-discuss/2011-01/msg00009.html

Cheers,