librefm-discuss

Re: [Librefm-discuss] Website improvements

From: Nejc Lotric
Subject: Re: [Librefm-discuss] Website improvements
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 15:35:28 +0100

Hello!

I really like your layout so far: it is easy on the eyes, uncluttered and still has a lot of information for the user. I  like it, that Recent tracks and Now playing are the ones with the most attention. These change a lot, overall stats of the user do change also, but not as much.

What I especially like is the "My last dents box", which could be used for all the other things later on: BB code, top artists/tracks of last 7 days, scrolling of some (not too much) artist images, tag clouds, playlists, etc. The user could define under 'Settings' what he wants to show. This is just an idea of course.

Regards
Nejc