librefm-discuss

[Librefm-discuss] logging on to a blank page, user not found

From: Bursuc Cristian
Subject: [Librefm-discuss] logging on to a blank page, user not found
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 17:24:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

My name is Chris and I have just registered an account on libre.fm from this email address. Here's the url: http://alpha.libre.fm/user/atheist
The trouble is that when try to I login using my password and username it goes to a blank page (http://alpha.libre.fm/) and I cannot edit my profile. I can only see the header of the page (libre.fm - share your listening habits), I cannot search for artists or view other profiles and I can only logout by clearing the browser cache.
Now, the odd thing is that when I go to my profile's url it says User not found.
If I try re-registering the same account name it says Sorry, that username is already registered
Of course I've different browsers (chrome and firefox on ubuntu and dolphin on android) and even tried creating another account, http://alpha.libre.fm/user/ubuntu and I get the same results no matter what. I've even tried scrobbling to it from rhythmbox but nothing happens. It's like purgatory. I feel I should mention that I already have a working account which I would like to delete in order to start scrobbling to a different account (maybe on of the above - ubuntu perhaps).
Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Chris