Re: Cadenza in right hand, metered in left

From: Fernando Gil
Subject: Re: Cadenza in right hand, metered in left
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2023 09:25:04 -0500

Perhaps using \once \override NoteColumn.force-hshift = 1 to push the note to the right?

El jue, 3 ago 2023 a las 8:58, Knute Snortum (<ksnortum@gmail.com>) escribió:
We are so close!  I used

  \override Score.SpacingSpanner.strict-note-spacing = ##t
  \newSpacingSection

to start the strict spacing and

  \override Score.SpacingSpanner.strict-note-spacing = ##f
  \newSpacingSection

to stop it.  Now the only thing that remains is that one of the left hand bars lines is too close to the notes.  I have attached the new source code and a PNG of its output.

--
Knute Snortum