Re: A query about tablature

From: Mark Probert
Subject: Re: A query about tablature
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2023 13:21:46 +1000

You may wish to consider the Windows application “Fronimo.”  It is, arguably,
the primary choice of lutenists and those needing such features as you require.

The various forms of tablature are an arcane subject of their own and whilst it
is a pity LP doesn’t cover them particularly deeply, it is good to know that an
application like Fronimo exists.

 ..m.