Re: rall. autocalculation function in Scheme

From: Pierre-Luc Gauthier
Subject: Re: rall. autocalculation function in Scheme
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 10:10:37 -0400

Well, I think my code structure is the problem.

The way I create parts is with this part generator this way :

#(typicalPart 'piccolo piccolo structure)

And for *every* part (instrument) it merges my \structure variable
(\mark, \tempo, i.e. what every body in the orchestra needs) with the
music of that part {c'''' d'''' e''''}.

I think the problem is that the \changeTempo function is getting
applied and re-applied at every single part (37ish parts).

Le mer. 23 août 2023, à 09 h 59, Pierre-Luc Gauthier

--
Pierre-Luc Gauthier