Re: Voice leading lines

From: Knute Snortum
Subject: Re: Voice leading lines
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 08:32:08 -0700

I want to give the list a chance to look at this as I will be gone soon.  (Glenn, either hit Reply-All or CC the list on all correspondences. )

--
Knute Snortum

On Sun, Aug 27, 2023 at 8:02 AM Glenn Jarvis <glennwjars@gmail.com> wrote:
please work... right, i need to fix my attention span lol.

Now in my original excerpt, there was a slashedGrace before the <b e g>. So the snippet would look like this:

%%%

rightHand = \relative c' {
  \time 12/8
  \showStaffSwitch
  <b d a'>2.
  <<
    { \voiceTwo \change Staff = down \grace g8 <b e g>4. } % grace being abstracted
    \new Voice { \oneVoice r4. }

  \hideStaffSwitch
  \change Staff = up
  \voiceOne
  <e g a c>4. |
}

leftHand = \relative c, {
  \clef bass
  <c g' f'>2. s4. r |
}

\score {
  \new GrandStaff <<
    \new Staff = up \rightHand
    \new Staff = down \leftHand

}

%%%

However, I want it to point to the "main" chord. Is there a way to do this?

--
Glenn