Re: \markup text outside Lyrics - how?

From: Michael Gerdau
Subject: Re: \markup text outside Lyrics - how?
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2023 10:12:47 +0200

Why not use text marks, http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.25/Documentation/notation/text-marks ? They are intended exactly for textual indications that should appear at the top of each system, i.e. above the lyrics in your case.

Because I wasn't aware of their existence :)

They work just nicely ... and I really need to make a habit out of carefully reading the "what's new" documentation of new versions...

Thank you for pointing me to it,
Michael
--
 Michael Gerdau       email: mgd@qata.de