Re: Still failing to operate lilypond 2.20.0 64-bit version.

From: Jean-Julien Fleck
Subject: Re: Still failing to operate lilypond 2.20.0 64-bit version.
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2023 22:46:47 +0200

Le ven. 6 oct. 2023 à 22:35, Werner LEMBERG <wl@gnu.org> a écrit :

> It's in the non-distributable list:
>
> not-distributable.txt:lilypond "lilypond" is not distributable
> because its license "GPL-3+" conflicts with license "GPL-2" of
> dependency "libpaper" not-distributable.txt:lilypond-devel
> "lilypond-devel" is not distributable because its license "GPL-3+"
> conflicts with license "GPL-2" of dependency "libpaper"

Ah, now I remember, thanks!  I wasn't fluent enough then with the
'ports' program to find out which of the dependencies actually uses
libpaper, since LilyPond itself [doesn't use
it](https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/blob/master/textproc/lilypond/Portfile)

It's most likely texlive-bin (even thought lilypond only require texlive-fonts-recommended end texlive-metapost, they both require texlive-bin as a dependency) or ghostscript.

~>port search --depends libpaper
a2ps @4.15.5 (print)
    an Any to PostScript filter.

barcode @0.99_1 (textproc, print)
    convert text strings to printed barcodes

ghostscript @10.02.0 (print)
    GPL Ghostscript, An interpreter for PostScript and PDF

psbind @20090315_5 (textproc, print)
    psbind is a smarter psnup

texlive-bin @2023.66589_1 (tex)
    TeX Live Binaries.

xmlto @0.0.28_6 (textproc)
    Convert an XML document to another format based on XSL or other tools

xpdf @3.04_3 (graphics, print)
    Xpdf is a viewer for PDF files.

--
JJ Fleck