Re: [Linphone-users] Bug with accent

From: julien.fb
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Bug with accent
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 08:57:32 +0200

Bonjour Corentin,

Thank you for your mail. Indeed, it’s a bug that we have identified on the Windows version of our software.

It has been fixed and it’s going to part of the next release of Linphone desktop, the 4.3 (current version is 4.2.5). The release is schedule in a couple of weeks and a newsletter will be sent for the occasion.

Best regards,

Julien Favre-Bulle
Business Developper

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
julien.fb@belledonne-communications.com

Discover our solutions in 3 minutes!

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project

https://www.linphone.org

Une image contenant texte, clipart, graphiques vectoriels

Description générée automatiquement