Re: [Linphone-users] linphone disconnects from service at certain time o

From: German Cancio
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] linphone disconnects from service at certain time on different mobile devices
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2022 07:59:30 +0200

This is clearly related to power management, and you need push notifications.

See the following for more information:

Cheers Germán
PS. On Android, you have the possibility of activating a “background mode” (Linphone Settings -> Advanced -> Background mode) where the app will continue to run in the background, and stay connected with the SIP server. That feature isn’t available on iOS as Apple is more restrictive with apps running in the background.