[Linphone-users] Unable to use original username

From: J Blake
Subject: [Linphone-users] Unable to use original username
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 09:49:31 +0100

Hi, It's been a while since I have accessed Linphone on the Desktop. Two years ago the ISP I had been with since its inception caused major issues. Consequently I no longer have access to the email account I setup my Linphone account. Any help appreciated. I received a SIP code but not sure where I should enter this on Android app.
-- Sent from /e/ Mail.