[Linphone-users] Not connected to SIP server - how to reconnect

From: Wes Anderson
Subject: [Linphone-users] Not connected to SIP server - how to reconnect
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2022 11:11:14 -0400

A few days ago I installed Linphone on my Android phone and connected to my SIP account.  It has been launching and connecting fine for the first few days but this morning when I opened it, it was not connected to my SIP server.  I could not find anywhere in the app to select an option to “reconnect” to the server.  I made a change to the actual server being connected to and saved the configuration but it was still not connected.  I eventually uninstalled the app and re-installed it to finally reconnect to the SIP server.  Obviously I don’t want to uninstall & reinstall every time Linphone gets disconnected from SIP account.  Can anyone advise as to how you reconnect when Linphone gets disconnected from a SIP account?

Thanks,

…Wes