[Linphone-users] No Incoming Calls.

From: Paul Flint
Subject: [Linphone-users] No Incoming Calls.
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 22:10:59 -0400

Hi, Newbie here, long time user of Obihai ATAs, used to doing my own setup.

Here's a problem I can't seem to solve:

I set up a Service Provider and Voice Service for a new Linphone account on an Obi 200. It registers fine and I can initiate SIP calls to Voip.ms, callcentric, and SIPBroker.

I can't call it, though. I get 403 and 404 errors from voip.ms, callcentric, and 2 different ways from SIPBroker: a) using the **275 route from callcentric, and b) dialing from a PSTN line (in both cases using the *8954 proxy code for linphone).

When dialing from an Obi 202, I put the URI in a speed dial slot.

So, am I an idiot and missing something obvious, or is something subtle going on?

Thanks in advance.

  -- Paul.