Re: [Linphone-users] No Incoming Calls.

From: Lorenzo Corgiat Mecio
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] No Incoming Calls.
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 10:05:11 +0200

Can you do the opposite?
Call the LK460 from the linux software?

Il Sab 24 Set 2022, 02:25 contact@louisfasullo.com <contact@louisfasullo.com> ha scritto:
My LG LK460 to LM Linux Mint Computer IT WORKS GOOD

On Thursday, September 15, 2022 01:56 PM CDT, Lorenzo Corgiat Mecio <lorenzocorgiat@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Paul,

I am facing a similar issue.
I was using Cisco spa303 on linphone.
It has been working fine since about two weeks ago when I stopped
getting incoming calls as well on all my hardphones.
I DID NOT change anything on the network or phone configuration.
I also tried other networks and fresh factory-reset phones with
different software versions without luck.
Devices register fine and can make calls.
For experiment I setted up a classic vintage Grandstream 2000 phone
and that seems to work.
I say it seems because calls take ages to get through. I mean, I call
and the receiving phone can sometimes take 10 seconds to start
ringing.
Other SIP providers are working fine with both setups and calls are
incoming in less than a second as usual.
I opened a topic here a few days ago but no answers so far...
I get on the phone I am calling from "User hasn't been found".
Settings are UDP.

Thank you

Skinoku