Re: [Linphone-users] Newbie issues

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Newbie issues
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 14:06:20 +0100

Hello Trevor.

Thanks for reporting this.

There are some tests that you can do to locate the issue more easily.

Do you have the same issue with using only Linphone accounts with Linphone ?

What is the external provider's name ?

Do you have the same issue with using only the another provider's SIP accounts on Linphone ?

With answers to these questions and some logs we should be able to figure it out.

I would say that you have to ensure that a basic call works between two same devices before carrying on with testing, as multiple bugs could eventually be involved.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior DevOps Engineer
Linphone.org