Re: [Linphone-users] opus: corrupted stream

From: Fourhundred Thecat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] opus: corrupted stream
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2022 06:24:57 +0100

> On 2022-12-08 15:01, julien.fb@belledonne-communications.com wrote:
Hello,

Please upgrade to the latest version of Linphone :
https://www.linphone.org/releases/linux/app/Linphone-5.0.0.AppImage

sorry, but I don' understand why you even bother replying.

I am asking for advice with linphone 3.12.0 on Debian 10.
You are free to ignore my post, if you have nothing constructive to say.

Obviously I cannot upgrade to newer version of linphone, otherwise I
would have already done that. I am on Debian 10, and the newest
available package version is the one I am using.

The fact that new versions of linphone are distributed as appimage is a
monstrosity. I would never use appimage for anything.