Re: [Linphone-users] dial only available with full sip number

From: Elisa Nectoux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] dial only available with full sip number
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 09:22:20 +0200

Hi Alexandre,

On Linphone, users only share their presence status with their contacts. So, if one SIP address calls you or sends you a chat but you did not have added this SIP address in your contact list, it will not see your presence status and vice et versa.

Linphone’s presence feature is based on SUBSCRIBE/NOTIFY requests sent to a presence server (in case of our own Linphone SIP service, sip.linphone.org, it is based on our Flexisip presence server).

Best regards,

Elisa NECTOUX
Sales & Marketing Manager

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project | Discover our solutions in 3 minutes!