[Linphone-users] Cannot get Linphone to work on an iPhone or iPad

From: Trevor Manson
Subject: [Linphone-users] Cannot get Linphone to work on an iPhone or iPad
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2023 15:37:44 +0100

Hi,

I have struggled for months on and off trying to get the settings right for Linphone on my iPhone or iPad without success.

It works on my laptop (I think) which is Ubuntu based, but there seem to be many more settings on the iPhone/ iPad.

The error I get is that Linphone cannot connect to the server, yet on the laptop it doesn't have a problem.

Are there standard settings that can work, or are there any settings on the phone that would prevent access?

Many thanks for your help.