Re: [Linphone-users] Call only to Domain Name?

From: 6olpburq
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Call only to Domain Name?
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2023 13:28:15 -0400

Yes, but my provider tells me, he is not able to change this.
Linphone stores incomming calls with IP, so it is not easy for me to call a number back!

Am 1. Oktober 2023 01:14:36 OESZ schrieb Norbert Hanke <norbert.hanke_at_gmx.ch_6olpburq@duck.com>:
If connecting through TLS the server needs to have a certificate that matches what the client connects to. That certificate holds the FQDN sip02.oja.at bot not the IP address. Therefore, the client mu

If connecting through TLS the server needs to have a certificate that matches what the client connects to.

That certificate holds the FQDN sip02.oja.at bot not the IP address. Therefore, the client must to reject it.

You can check the certificate with
openssl s_client -connect sip02.oja.at:5061