[Linphone-users] Linphone Account creation issue

From: Richard Creasey
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone Account creation issue
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2023 07:09:02 -0400

I'm hoping someone can help me to resolve getting a Linphone account created. I installed Linphone on my iPhone and tried to create a Linphone account with a custom username "AI4Y" and I waited for a verification code TEXT message to my mobile number which was never received. The account creation never processed to the point where I was ever prompted for an email address or a password. It did however create the Linphone account for AI4Y as any attempt to to repeat the process fails that the account already exists.

  Since no email address was ever associated to the account and no password ever assigned, I cannot use the account or recover it. The username AI4Y is my amateur radio callsign, therefore picking another username to register is not feasible.  Is there anyone that can clean up the failed account creation so I may attempt it again?

Regards
Richard