[Linphone-users] Doorphone Akuvox login issue

From: Arkadiusz Jezierski
Subject: [Linphone-users] Doorphone Akuvox login issue
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 23:17:04 +0100

Hi All,

I have a doorphone from Akuvox and I was able to login to my liphone sip account on this device in the past. Couple weeks ago something stopped working and now I can see registration failed in my doorphone. I'm still able to login to my linphone account using linphone app on my laptop or mobile. Also I'm able to login on my doorphone to other sip server. Anybody has any idea what I can do in order to resolve the problem? Maybe anyone of you has Akuvox doorphone?

Regards,
Arek