Re: [Linphone-users] help with gequdio sip hardware-phones

From: Christian Eichert
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] help with gequdio sip hardware-phones
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 03:51:56 +0100

I solved my problem

The username for hardware devices must be longer then 6 Digits.
On the Software device usernames shorter then 6 digits are OK, but on hardware devices they are not working.
It took me a day to find it out, and the idea hit me when I have read the api manual :-)

mit freundlichem Gruß
Christian Eichert
christian.eichert@sip.linphone.org