[Linphone-users] Android voip.ms can receive call, but outgoing calls ar

From: Jean-Sébastien Frerot
Subject: [Linphone-users] Android voip.ms can receive call, but outgoing calls are always rejected
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 00:31:33 +0000

Hi,
  I've been using linphone on 2 devices in my family. Now I'm trying to setup a
voip.ms account on my daughter's device but I get an error I don't have using
different device. This is on a Samsung S20+.

I'm joining the debug log here: https://pastebin.com/MpD6srVu
I can't really make sense of it, so If someone could help me with this it would
be appreciated.
Note that if I test the accoung on my phone (Samsung S23) it works, but not on
the S20+ :S

Let me know if I can provide more info or other steps to help the
troubleshooting !

Thank you.