mailprobe-devel

[Mailprobe-devel] Interesting thread on Spring's forum

From: Sami Dalouche
Subject: [Mailprobe-devel] Interesting thread on Spring's forum
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 00:25:51 +0100

Hi,

there is an interesting thread running on Spring.Net's forums :
http://forum.springframework.net/viewtopic.php?p=214#214

Mark Pollack is really nice and answered my question on how to implement
variables expansion in the configuration files.

He also pointed me to the 0.6RC2 release of Spring.Net, which I tried
and ported MailProbe to. None of the 17 tests run anymore, because of
some IOException. I suspect Spring.Net to be responsible for this, and
posted the problem to the forums.
Stay tuned!

Sami Dalouche
https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/mailprobe/