[MIT-Scheme-devel] How to use MIT Scheme on Windows

From: JB
Subject: [MIT-Scheme-devel] How to use MIT Scheme on Windows
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 21:19:05 +0100

Is there a sensible way of using MIT Scheme 7.7.1 (the latest stable release) on Windows XP?

How does the cycle editing - compiling or evaluating -editing, etc. work? I understand I cannot run Scheme from Emacs and when I start MIT Scheme there is no history mechanism to reload an edited file, so that I would likte to type "(load ...)" again and again.

TIA,

jb