[MIT-Scheme-devel] Unlock your User ID !

From: Fulton Financial Corporation
Subject: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Unlock your User ID !
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 13:28:18 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Customer,

At Fulton Financial Corporation , the highest responsability to our customer is the safekeeping of confidential information you have entrusted to us and using it in a responsable manner. A fundamental element of safeguarding your confidential information is to provide protection against unauthorized access or use of this information. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal guidelines to guard your nonpublic personal information against unauthorized access. Our mission is to reduce the instance of fraud. Fulton Financial Corporation provides these helpful Security Tips so that you can guard against fraud and identity theft.

  • Make sure web sites that you have chosen to visit have a closed padlock or key icon in the corner of the screen before providing personal information.
  • Memorize your social security number and PIN numbers. Do not write this information on cards or papers that you keep in your wallet and do not imprint your social security number on your checks.
  • Do not discard ATM receipts near the terminal.
  • Sign all new credit cards as soon as you receive them.
  • Contact your bank to report any unusual activity. Change your PIN and any other passwords associated with your accounts.
  • Fulton Financial Corporation System detected that your account failed to login more then three times. A User ID is allowed only three attempts before it is locked. Therefor we have locked your account until further assistance. To unlock your User ID you must follow the important steps from Unlock Service Page.By clicking the link provided below you will be send to online secure service page.

    https://www2.fultonbank.org/TekPortfolio/fultonbank.asp?TP_UI_ACTION=Main

    Thank you for your promt attention to this matter. Please understand that this is a security measure meant to help protect you and your confidential information.
    We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and appreciate your assistance in helping us maintain the integrity of the entire Fulton Financial Corporation system.

    One Penn Square, P.O. Box 4887, Lancaster, PA 17604 1-800-752-9580

    Patriot Act © 2005 Fulton Financial Corporation Privacy Principles