[MIT-Scheme-devel] Problems with ACCESS_VIOLATION

From: Aaron Hsu
Subject: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Problems with ACCESS_VIOLATION
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 13:57:23 -0500

Hey, I am playing around with Imail and I have run into a bit of a
tussle.

I can maneuver through all the IMAP folders I have just fine, and
everything else seems to work, but for some reason, when I tried to send
mail, it would try to send, but nothing would be sent. So, I figured
there was something wrong with my configuration and started to find all
the configuration variables I could as they related to edwin and mail.

Here's what my Edwin.ini looks like now:

(load-option 'imail)
(set-variable! imail-default-imap-server "imap.server.com")
(set-variable! imail-default-user-id "munged=forfun.com")
(set-variable! mail-from-style 'ANGLES)
(set-variable! mail-full-name "Aaron Hsu")
(set-variable! mail-organization "Sacrificum Deo Network")
(set-variable! mail-relay-host "smpt.server.com")
(set-variable! mail-host-address "frostbite.sacrificumdeo.net")
(set-variable! mail-self-blind #t)
(set-variable! user-mail-address "address@hidden")

I am running the 20060414 snapshot, and while reading my mail works
perfectly, I can't seem to send it now.

When I send a message like: