Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Pretty Printing.

From: Taylor R Campbell
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Pretty Printing.
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 16:23:20 +0000

   Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 23:47:17 -0800 (PST)
   From: Amitava <address@hidden>

   Hi,

      I am not able to enable pretty printing when I am
   using command line version of mit-scheme. So when I am
   typing closing braces I am not able to get check which
   brace it closed. Again after pressing enter I am not
   getting default indentation.

     Can any one please suggest some fix for this issue?

The command-line interface doesn't have any input editing support of
its own; you're just using the tty's.  The usual mode of interaction
is either through Emacs, using xscheme.el, or within Edwin.  If you
really insist on a command-line interface, I suggest using a generic
readline wrapper like rlwrap or ledit, but I think that you'd just be
better off using Emacs or Edwin.