Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] LIARC in the new microcode

From: Chris Hanson
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] LIARC in the new microcode
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 01:45:39 -0500

Taylor R Campbell wrote:
> In
> the new microcode, presumably intended as an optimization,

Actually as a simplification.  But maybe ill-considered.

I've just checked in a bunch of changes to do export/import of the C
code table with bands.  This got disabled during development and never
re-enabled.  I also put in code to relocate the pointers in
compiled_entries.

I'll look at the other bug when I have a little more time.