[MIT-Scheme-devel] linker switches on OS X for LIARC

From: Taylor R Campbell
Subject: [MIT-Scheme-devel] linker switches on OS X for LIARC
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 05:26:39 +0000

At the moment, Scheme fails to build with LIARC on OS X 10.3; after
some discussion with Peter O'Gorman, one of the developers of
dlcompat, I was recommended to pass `-bundle' instead of `-dynamiclib'
to ld when linking the output of LIARC, due to changes in the dynamic
is there any particular reason that we use `-dynamiclib' at the
moment?

(Is Bill Rozas subscribed to this list, by the way?  If not, I suppose
I can email him personally -- he is probably the one who picked that
flag to begin with.)