RE: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Scheme and x64 systems (Vista)

From: Chen Harel
Subject: RE: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Scheme and x64 systems (Vista)
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 13:21:51 +0000

Hi Chris, thanks for your quick response.

Unfortunatly I weren't able to install the newest snapshot/latest stable version on the Vista x64 system.

In conclusion, there is no way I can think of to install the current binaries in the x64 of Vista
(i wonder if it works in XP x64 but I have no way of checking that out)...

Maybe you can think of a way, besides dual boot my computer, I can run scheme?

Thanks alot and have a great week,
Chen.

> Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 22:25:58 -0500
> From: address@hidden
> To: address@hidden
> CC: address@hidden
> Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Scheme and x64 systems (Vista)
>
> Chen Harel wrote:
> > Will there be a version of MIT Scheme for Windows Vista x64 soon?
>
> We have no plans to work on this in the near future. If the 32-bit
> program runs on that system you'll have to use that for now.

Get connected - Use your Hotmail address to sign into Windows Live Messenger now. Connect now!