Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Scheme problem

From: Aaron W. Hsu
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Scheme problem
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 13:09:59 -0500

> From: "Andrew O..." <address@hidden>
> Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 17:13:46 +0000
>
> I have installed the Ubuntu version of scheme, latest version.

I'm afraid that I don't know much about the Ubuntu version of MIT
Scheme, but are you speaking of something installed or packaged with the
Ubuntu system, or of the Ubuntu binary available from the MIT Scheme web
page. More especially, what version of Ubuntu are you running? Some more
information would help.

I find that the easiest, best, and most reliable way to build MIT Scheme
is through CVS, though getting this started without first having a
working version of MIT Scheme can be a pain.

--
((name "Aaron Hsu")
 (email/xmpp "address@hidden")