[MIT-Scheme-devel] I/O for MIT Scheme windows

From: Filobel
Subject: [MIT-Scheme-devel] I/O for MIT Scheme windows
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 13:00:49 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I'm trying to start MIT-Scheme Windows from another program, then send it
commands.  However, the Windows version doesn't seem to be using standard
I/O, so sending the commands to Scheme's stdin doesn't work.
The commands are always the same, so if there's a way to tell Scheme
"execute the commands in file X" using the command line or whatever, that
would be fine.
Basically, how can I tell MIT-Scheme to execute :
(load "insert-file-here")
(some-command-here)
(another-command-here)
etc.  From another program?  If this were the Unix version, I could just
pipe the stuff from a file as I call MIT-Scheme (something like "scheme <
/usr/cph/foo.in"), but that won't work with the windows version.

I don't even have to read anything because my scheme program writes
everything in a file.